MBBS in Armenia for Indian Students
Medical degree from Armenia is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and is also recognized by several international bodies like European Association, General Restorative Chamber UK, World Wellbeing Association and several others. Cost of MBBS studies in Armenia is quite affordable and the cost of living in Armenia is quite low. There is no requirement for any exams to study MBBS in Armenia. There are several post graduate programs that you can take up while studying MBBS in Armenia. Admission procedures for MBBS in Armenia is quite easy.
- English Medium
- European Education system
- Armenia is a peaceful country with crime rate of 21, whereas crime rate of Kazakhstan, Russia & Ukraine are 44. Indian Embassy is in Armenia, which looks after Georgia also.
- Indian Canteen, Indian Food
- Last year, many Indian students from Ukraine Universities & China, got transferred to this University
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- From 2018 onwards, qualifying NEET examination is mandatory for studying MBBS abroad
- Original valid passport with minimum validity of 01 years
- Curriculum vitae and the application form
- Embassy will not entertain any damage passport.
- Last Qualification details with School certificate or Mark sheet copy which shows school name and address with Contact no.
- Invitation Letter (require colour printout of invitation)
- HIV test report with (Passport number, DOB, Stamp & signature)
- 03 Colour photographs with white background matte finish 80% face
- 35 X 45mm (Please do not trim your photographs)
- No selfie/ scan photo/ No border /Frame
- Full face / front view eyes open
- No head covering (except for religion reason
- Eye glasses may be worn, but there must not be any glare
- One Photo with back signed. (Full Name)
- MCI and WHO and others
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Medical Licensing Examinations
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
MBBS in Armenia Fees Structure 2023
Some of the recommended Medical Universities of Armenia and their fee structures:
|Name of the universities||Tuition fees|
|Yerevan State Medical University||USD $ 30000|
|Yerevan Haybusak University||USD $ 22800|
- More than 2000 Indian Students are currently studying MBBS in Armenia and all of the MBBS universities are situated nearby to each other in Yerevan, Armenia.
- No Entrance exams
- Good study environment
- Highly competitive course fee
- Armenian medical certificates are recognized by MCI, UNESCO and WHO
- Lower cost of living.($200 Per month)
- No TOEFL or IELTS is essential for the admission to MBBS program in Armenia
- Safe country in Europe for the worry-free education
- Good proximity and studying environment
- Indian hostels and food is easily available
- Literacy Rate is 99%. Easy to communicate in English
- Quality Education with good infrastructure