About GISMA Business School
Since its foundation in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and qualified people to enter the international business world. Equipped with an interdisciplinary foundation and digital literacy, our graduates are able to pinpoint problem situations in companies of all sizes, start-ups or other organisations, and develop innovative solutions with commitment, motivation and creativity. With our goals in mind, we continue to expand and support students from all over the world to find their dream job and be successful.
As a state-recognised university, GISMA Business School awards its own Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. In addition, we enjoy the trust of some of the best universities in Europe to offer their degree programmes through GISMA
Why should you study at GISMA Germany?
The modern GISMA campuses are based out of central downtown locations, provide easy access to transport links and are close to key corporate players such as Sony, SAP, Deutsche Bahn, and others.
With a committed faculty and dedicated Career Development Centre, there is a range of opportunities available to boost your resumé and improve your employability for students studying online and in Germany.
Graduates can explore exciting career opportunities in Germany and apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit.
Study a recognised European master’s in Germany, delivered 100% in English, among a diverse and multi-national cohort.
Flexible payment plans allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
- Free German lessons and programmes taught 100% in English.
- Join a network of students from over 40+ nationalities across the globe
- Attractive scholarship up to 20-25%.
- Chance to earn €105,000*, the average MBA graduate salary in Germany.
- Flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts are available.
- Corporate partners with English speaking global organizations in Germany.
- Multiple campus – Potsdam, Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg