- 1.5 year work visa after course completion.
- 10 lac vacancies with average salaries Rs. 40-70 lacs
- Permanent residency after 1500 German MNCs( In India) prefer to hire people with German Degrees.
- World’s 4th largest & Europe’s biggest economy
- Cost of living cheapest in Europe
- Travel across Europe
- Attractive location – near Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Austria Czechoslovakia
- Easy Visa process
- No GRE, IELTS required for admission
About EU Business School
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich and online.
EU has been awarded a four-star rating in business school excellence by the world-renowned QS Stars Rating. CEO Magazine ranks our Online MBA program number one in the world, and our presential MBA programs in the top tier for global and European MBA programs.
Top Reasons to Study at EU Business School
Here are some of the reasons why students from all around the world choose EU:
Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
Including asignments, lectures, exams and the final dissertation.
The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consulants and business leaders